Qualitative Fit Testing for Respiratory Protection
The BDI Team has the process, procedures, and equipment you need to keep your employees and residents safe. If your respiratory protection plan includes filtering facepiece respirators, then a fit test is likely also required. Our team is ready to deploy a custom solution for your workplace to handle every aspect of the fit-testing process.
1. Medical Questionaire – All responses are stored in HIPAA-compliant servers with necessary protections to comply with the standard
2. Medical Provider Review – BDI’s physicians and other medical staff review and interact with participants as necessary or requested
3. Participant Notification – OSHA has required an individual notification to each participant that they have cleared the medical review process
4. In-Person fit testing session – our team of professionals will travel to your workplace and handle all aspects of fit testing and recordkeeping
5. Curated report for the client – at the completion of the testing a full report is prepared to meet the needs of each client to give them the data necessary to remain compliant as well as ensure participants are using the correct protection.